To unregister a YubiKey token assigned to an Admin Payor user from the system:
- Login to the Payor Portal
- Click Users from the side navigation
- Select the Payor user and a flyout page will appear
- Click the edit icon on the flyout page
- Scroll to two-factor authentication and click Unregister
- Click Save
A notification of change will be triggered to the Payor user informing them an update was made to their account.
To note: Only a Master Admin Payor user has the ability to unregister another Payor user’s YubiKey token. However, you may unregister your own YubiKey on the two-factor authentication step of the login flow in the case of a lost or stolen YubiKey.