Only Payor users with Administrator access are able to add additional Payor users. To add a new user, an Admin user will need to:
- Login to the VeloPay Platform
- Click USERS on the side navigation
- Click CREATE located at the top right of the page. You will be taken to a new screen.
- Enter all information required:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Primary Number
- Secondary Number (optional)
- Role, Admin or Support
- Two-Factor Authentication, Yubikey or SMS
- Click CREATE
The new user will receive an email providing an expiring link to set up their account.
Please note: Velo has chosen YubiKey as our preferred method of authentication security as we strive to provide the highest level of security for your payments. To access their profile, new Admin users must have a YubiKey. Please contact the Velo Payments account team to have a key programmed and issued to new Admin users.
All Administrative users are required to use YubiKey as their authentication type. Additionally, only Payor users with Admin access are able to invite Payees and instruct payments.
Support users have a view only access to the platform. This is a read-only access and would be appropriate for those who need to address questions, research, and troubleshoot payments.