There are three users types available: Master, Admin, and Support user.
Master Admins and Admin user have the ability to make changes to the profile, such as initiate fundings, instruct payouts, manage webhooks, and add or edit subordinate users.
Support users have view-only capabilities.
The grid below outlines the capabilities of each user.
* Support users have a view only access to the platform.
To add a new user:
- Login to the Payor Portal, and select Payor Users from the side navigation
- Click Create located at the top right of the page
- Enter all information (required *):
- First Name *
- Last Name *
- Primary Phone Number *
- Secondary Phone Number
- Email Address *
- SMS Phone Number *
- Role > Admin or Support *
- Two-Factor Authentication, choose Authenticator App *
- Click CREATE
An email will be sent to the new user containing an expiring link to set up their account. The new user should be sure to have an authenticator downloaded to their mobile device prior to clicking the link.
Two-factor authentication: Velo requires two-factor authentication for users to access their profiles. new Admin users must have an authenticator app downloaded to their mobile device. When registering and at log in, a verification code will be required via the authentication app.
Our suggestions for apps are Authy and Google Authenticator. However, any auth app will suffice.