There are three users types available for Payors: Master Admins, Admins, and Support users.
Master Admins and Admins have the ability to make changes to the profile, such as initiate fundings, instruct payouts, manage webhooks, and add or edit other users. Support users have view-only capabilities.
- Login to the Payor Portal, and select Users from the side navigation
- Click Create located at the top right of the page
- Enter all information required:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- SMS Phone Number
- Primary Phone Number
- Secondary Phone Number (optional)
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Click Create
An email will be sent to the new user containing an expiring link to set up their account.
Two-factor authentication: Velo requires two-factor authentication for users to access their profiles. For authenticator apps on a mobile device, Velo recommends Authy or Google Authenticator. Both can be downloaded from the Apple and Google Play store for free.