In the simplest terms, a Payout is a group of payments instructions. These are grouped payment instructions to be sent out to Payees. Payments are only created in the system until the Payout is instructed. Once instructed, payments are sent to Payees.
Articles in this section
- I need to withdraw a scheduled payout
- Can I clear/cancel a scheduled payout?
- How do I schedule payout via Velo's API?
- What if there is a problem with my scheduled payout?
- I need to reschedule a payout
- How do I schedule a group payout?
- What is a scheduled payout?
- How do I schedule a single payout?
- What is a Payout?
- What do Payout statuses mean?