In the simplest terms, a Payout is a group of payment instructions. These are grouped payment instructions to be sent out to Payees. Payments are only created in the system when the Payout is instructed. Once instructed, payments are sent to Payees.
Articles in this section
- What is a Payout?
- What is a Scheduled Payout?
- How do I instruct a Payout?
- How do I schedule a future Payout?
- What do Payout statuses mean?
- What do Payment statuses mean?
- How do I view Payout details?
- How do I search for a payment?
- What happens if a payment is returned?
- What if there is a problem with my Scheduled Payout?