n the case a Payor user goes on leave and will not be accessing the Payor Portal, their account may be disabled. This is not to be confused with deleting their account, as the account may be re-enabled upon their return.
To disable a Payor user:
- Login to the Payor Portal
- Click Users from the side navigation
- Select a Payor user and a flyout page will appear
- Click the edit icon located on the flyout page
- Scroll down to Status and choose Disable
- Click Save
A notification of change will be triggered to the Payor user informing them an update was made to their account. Alternatively, you may follow the instructions above to re-enable a Payor user.